Fisher - a fraudsters who play on trust
They use spam, malicious sites and instant messages to extract your confidential information such as your bank and credit cards. A more detailed description can be found in this article.
Here are some of the signs by which one can determine the phishers.
- Issued as representatives of actual companies, but use e-mail for requests for personal information, as well as directing users to fake websites;
- In order to force you to download malware, may argue that an urgent need to take certain measures, as, for example, there were some problems with your account, and the like;
- Often use emotionally charged vocabulary and scare tactics to get feedback;
- Phishing sites are often very similar to the real sites, as criminals carefully copy them;
- Requests for confidential information by e-mail, ICQ, etc. should always call your suspicions, as they are not under any circumstances are not legitimate.