Thursday, February 14, 2013
Found a way to bypass the passcode in iPhone
To unlock your smartphone, without knowing the password, perform the following steps (Videotutorial published user videosdebarraquito):
- Turn on the screen apparatus;
- Press the "Emergency Call";
- Press and hold the power button until the slider to "off";
- Press the screen button "Cancel";
- Dial the emergency number (such as 112);
- Press the calling;
- Immediately reject a cal;
-Press the power button and then the "home" button;
- Hold your finger on the slider, "Unlock";
- Press and hold the power button for 3-4 seconds;
- Press the "Emergency Call".
After this, the device will open phone application. With it you can view contacts, check voice mail, video calls via FaceTime, and view photo gallery (it appears when you try to add a photo to a contact).
Apple has not commented on the "bug." The company has released iOS 6.1 January 28, 2013. The operating system found and other errors: it turned out that the devices under its control properly interact with servers Microsoft Exchange Server.
Errors similar to the current one, contained in earlier versions of mobile OS Apple, in particular, in iOS 4.1 and iOS 5. In the latter case, the iPhone hacking required paper clip.